Powelectrics offer nearly 30 years' experience in sensing, instrumentation and communications. Our IoT solutions for agriculture have encompassed:
- Tank level of fuel, animal feed, fertiliser, waste and product eg) milk
- Condition monitoring of agricultural machinery
- Pumping station remote monitoring and control
- Temperature monitoring to protect indoor crops and livestock
- River level and flood monitoring
- Environmental/emissions monitoring
- Weather stations
- Monitoring waste compactors
Please talk to us about your application. We can advise on and supply sensors from over 100 reputable suppliers and offer a wide range proprietary and third party IoT hardware and software.
- Powelectrics Connected Sensor Solution Solves Situation for Soggy Solar Site!
- Powelectrics Telemetry Solution & MetronTMS Portal Helps Get Brewers Waste Recycled Into Animal Feed
- Powelectrics Connected Sensor Solutions Offer Control as Well as Monitoring (Pumping Station Example)
- Liquid Animal Feed Business Goes The Whole Hog With Powelectrics Connected Sensor Solution!
- Powelectrics Products Help Potato Peel Progress to Palatable Pig Provisions!
- RSPB Uses Powelectrics Technology to Manage Protected Environments (Environmental Management Example)
Our Metron4 range of m2m telemetry hardware is robust, afforable, easily installed, straight out of the box. Not only do these IIoT units support 2G, but also 4G (CatM1 & NB1). This means it can be deployed globally, even in geographical areas where the 2G network has been switched off, such as the US and Australia.
Metron4 offers enormous flexibility to add functionality for specific, customer-driven applications. In addition to 4 analogue inputs, there are expansion cards for pulse counting (5 channels) and RS232 and options to develop RS485 and CANBUS interfaces. Data and alerts are sent wirelessly at user-defined intervals to unlimited authorised users, wherever they have web access... to smart devices, laptops, desktops.
With solar, battery and external power options, compact IP67 enclosure and operational temperatures - 25 to +65°C, Metron4 is extremely versatile. For more information on our robust and reliable Metron4 range of telemetry devices click here.
MetronView is our standalone cloud, with customisable dashboards, reporting & alarms. It is a highly secure and scalable IoT solution, processing millions of readings daily and offers an API, so data can be collected by other data platforms. MetronView can be integrated with other communication technogies eg NBIoT and LPWAN communication technologies, including Sigfox and LoRa. More here.
The are several construction industry related application stories in the news section on this web site. Please click here.