- Remote river, reservoir and sewer level monitoring and alarms
- Flood monitoring and alarms
- Pump monitoring and control
- Water level management for wildlife protection
- Environmental and emission monitoring
- Tank level monitoring and alerts o avoid overspills
- Temperature, humidity and CO2 monitoring in environmental home developments
- Level monitoring of leachate on landfill sites
- Effluent monitoring for environmental compliance
- Industrial Oil Condition Monitoring
- Waste monitoring and collection solutions
- Bulk delivery software to improve logistic efficiency
- Monitoring of automated gas and oil management systems
There are many related articles in ourhere
- Powelectrics Solution Solves Situation for Soggy Solar Site (Protecting Solar Power Generation Sites)
- Powelectrics Industry 4.0 Solution Ensures Home Heating and Ventilation System DeIivers Environmental and Cost Benefits
- Powelectrics IoT Solution Helps Innovative House Builder Demonstrate The Green Credentials of Their Energy-Efficient Homes
- Powelectrics Deliver River Level Monitoring To Help Environmental Business Store Chemicals Safely & Protect Local Ecology In Case of Flood (EA Compliance)
- Powelectrics M2M Solution Helps Spare Locals from Sewer Stinks and Methane Menace
- Powelectrics IoT Middleware Enables Leachate Management on Landfill Sites
- Powelectrics Help Biodiesel Producer Reduce Logistics Costs To Be Even Greener!
- National Grid ‘Demand Side Response’ Initiative Assisted by Powelectrics Telemetry
- RSPB Uses Powelectrics Technology to Manage Protected Environments (Environmental Management Example)
With solar, battery and external power options, compact IP67 enclosure and operational temperatures - 25 to +65°C, Metron4 is extremely versatile. For more information on our robust and reliable Metron4 range of telemetry devices click here.
MetronView is our standalone cloud, with customisable dashboards, reporting & alarms. It is a highly secure and scalable IoT solution, processing millions of readings daily and offers an API, so data can be collected by other data platforms.
Powelectrics supply sensors from over a hundred quality international manufacturers. Our broad expertise covers flow, level, temperature, pressure, proximity, humidity, CO2, vibration, wind speed, wind direction, gas detection and many more.