Utilities & Pumping
Powelectrics offer 30 years' experience in sensing, instrumentation and communications. We can recommend and supply sensors from over a hundred quality manufacturers, including specialist sensors for pump protection. Powelectrics also offer our own well-proven, versatile M2M hardware and software, which can provide an end-to-end IoT solution or and interface with a broad range of third party monitoring instrumentation and clouds to suit specific application requirements. Our Industry 4.0 telemetry solutions have included:
- Pump monitoring and control
- Sewage pumping solutions
- Radio systems for Water Treatment Works
- Flood monitoring and alarms
- Remote river, reservoir and sewer level monitoring and alarms
- Water level management for wildlife protection
There are many related articles in our
- A Powelectrics IIoT Solution Is Helping Alert Local Communities to Flood Risk in Ogun State, Nigeria
- Selwood Use Powelectrics IIOT Technology to help the Canal & River Trust Keep Britains’ Waterways Safe & Scenic!
- Powelectrics Connected Sensor Solutions Offer Control as Well as Monitoring (Pumping Station Example)
- Pumping Up The Volume … of Water! Powelectrics Pump Station Condition Monitoring Solution Ensures Peak Performance!
- Powelectrics M2M Solution Ensures Sewage Gets Pumped, so Sports Centre Customers Can Get Their Iron Pumped!
- Powelectrics Demonstrate Their Expertise, Delivering Another Complex Radio Pumping Scheme for Water Treatment Works
- Powelectrics Deliver a Pump Station Control Solution for MOD Knook Camp
- Powelectrics Remote Monitoring Telemetry Alerts Clearwater Pollution Control of Sewage Pumping Stations Issues
- RSPB Uses Powelectrics Technology to Manage Protected Environments
Metron4 offers enormous flexibility to add functionality for specific, customer-driven applications. In addition to 4 analogue inputs, there are expansion cards for pulse counting (5 channels) and RS232 and options to develop RS485 and CANBUS interfaces. Data and alerts are sent wirelessly at user-defined intervals to unlimited authorised users, wherever they have web access... to smart devices, laptops, desktops.
With solar, battery and external power options, compact IP67 enclosure and operational temperatures - 25 to +65°C, Metron4 is extremely versatile. For more information on our robust and reliable Metron4 range of telemetry devices click here.
MetronView is our standalone cloud, with customisable dashboards, reporting & alarms. It is a highly secure and scalable IoT solution, processing millions of readings daily and offers an API, so data can be collected by other data platforms.