Whatever term you use for Telemetry, whether it's remote monitoring, M2M, Machine to Machine, Machine2Man or even Man2Machine then Powelectrics wire free telemetry products and M2M Technology will serve you well.
Our M2M management devices have been designed with the user in mind so that they are easy to configure and install.
We can interface to machines in different ways, whether it is via process signals, or serial communications, including Modbus, or even Profibus.
Using telemetry saves on transportation, improves operational & production efficiency, increases customer satisfaction and even reduces pollution. The application of M2M has never been easier or more affordable.
Whether you are an end user or a system integrator, whether you need hardware, software, hosted services, sim cards or a complete end to end telemetry solution, then Powelectrics have the answer. Our innovative M2M solutions are affordable and flexible, comprehensive and customisable, reliable and scalable.
Our hardware ranges from battery powered devices to connect to sensors, including units with ATEX approval, through to intelligent RTU’s.
We offer sim cards from the world’s leading networks at competitive rates, supported by both market and technical understanding, ensuring you get what you need for your application.
M2M Solution Data
A flexible approach to data collection allows all types of customers to use Powelectrics M2M solution products. Use our hosted service and pay us a small monthly fee to collect and present your data for you, integrate using our open protocol, or implement our server based software and have automatic interfaces into your existing business systems (such as SAP).
Remote Monitoring Benefits
Some of the benefits of our M2M management systems are:-
- Open Ethernet Communication: PROFINET, Ethernet TCP/IP, Modbus TCP/IP, IEC60870-5-104
- Open Bus Communication: CANOpen, DEVICEnet, PROFIBUS, BACNet
- Open RS 232 Serial Protocols: Modbus, MEWTOCOL, IEC60870-5-101 and others
- Open RS 485 Protocols: Modbus and others
- Dedicated Protocols: Siemens RK512 3964R, AS511, MIP, Schneider SEAB-1F
- Special Protocols: M-Bus (mainly used for metering in water and energy applications)
- Telecommunication: Analogue Modem, ISDN, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, Internet, Radio Modems
- Small: No telecontrol front-end processor, PLC and communication separated
- Redundant: Two or more communication lines possible
- Compact: Automation, control and logging in one RTU
- Spontaneous: Sending immediately alarms, no polling necessary
- Easy to Integrate