Photoelectric Proximity Sensors
Powelectrics offers a wide range of Photoelectric Proximity Sensors for use in extreme Environments and Applications.
Photoelectric Proximity Sensors, whether they diffuse, retro-reflective or through-beam, incorporate a light emitter and a receiver. In all but through beam types, the emitter and receiver are housed in a single sensor unit.
Applications of Photoelectric Proximity Sensors
Typical applications for Photoelectric Proximity Sensors include:
- Counting and monitoring over longer distances e.g. conveyor, packaging and handling systems.
- Bottling and canning plants.
- Food making.
- Sorting by height detection.
- Controlling doors, gates and corridors.
- WITH FIBRES; Counting, checking and sorting of small objects.
- Controlling and monitoring assembly operations, In areas with low/high temperatures or in the vicinity of very strong electromagnetic fie