Pump Station Monitoring
- Powelectrics Connected Sensor Solutions Offer Control as Well as Monitoring (Pumping Station Example)
- Pumping Up The Volume … of Water! Powelectrics Pump Station Condition Monitoring Solution Ensures Peak Performance!
- Powelectrics M2M Solution Ensures Sewage Gets Pumped, so Sports Centre Customers Can Get Their Iron Pumped!
- Powelectrics Demonstrate Their Expertise, Delivering Another Complex Radio Pumping Scheme for Water Treatment Works
- Powelectrics Deliver a Pump Station Control Solution for MOD Knook Camp
- Powelectrics Remote Monitoring Telemetry Alerts Clearwater Pollution Control of Sewage Pumping Stations Issues
With solar, battery and external power options, compact IP67 enclosure and operational temperatures - 25 to +65°C, Metron4 is extremely versatile. For more information on our robust and reliable Metron4 range of telemetry devices click here.
MetronView is our standalone cloud, with customisable dashboards, reporting & alarms. It is a highly secure and scalable IoT solution, processing millions of readings daily and offers an API, so data can be collected by other data platforms.
Powelectrics offer 25 years' experience in sensing, instrumentation and communications. We can recommend and supply sensors from over a hundred quality manufacturers. Powelectrics also offer our own well-proven, versatile M2M hardware and software, which can provide an end-to-end IoT solution or and interface with a broad range of third party monitoring instrumentation and clouds to suit specific application requirements. Our Industry 4.0 telemetry solutions have included:
- Remote river, reservoir and sewer level monitoring and alarms
- Flood monitoring and alarms
- Pump monitoring and control
- Water level management for wildlife protection
- Environmental and emission monitoring
- Tank level monitoring and alerts to avoid overspills
- Temperature, humidity and CO2 monitoring in environmental home developments
- Level monitoring of leachate on landfill sites
- Effluent monitoring for environmental compliance
- Industrial Oil Condition Monitoring
- Waste monitoring and collection solutions
- Bulk delivery software to improve logistic efficiency
- Monitoring of automated oil management systems
Many of these are discussed in detail in articles within the news section on this web site. Please click here.