Pump Station Monitoring & Control
- Powelectrics Connected Sensor Solutions Offer Control as Well as Monitoring (Pumping Station Example)
- Pumping Up The Volume … of Water! Powelectrics Pump Station Condition Monitoring Solution Ensures Peak Performance!
- Powelectrics M2M Solution Ensures Sewage Gets Pumped, so Sports Centre Customers Can Get Their Iron Pumped!
- Powelectrics Demonstrate Their Expertise, Delivering Another Complex Radio Pumping Scheme for Water Treatment Works
- Powelectrics Deliver a Pump Station Control Solution for MOD Knook Camp
- Powelectrics Remote Monitoring Telemetry Alerts Clearwater Pollution Control of Sewage Pumping Stations Issues
With solar, battery and external power options, compact IP67 enclosure and operational temperatures - 25 to +65°C, Metron4 is extremely versatile. For more information on our robust and reliable Metron4 range of telemetry devices click here.
MetronView is our standalone cloud, with customisable dashboards, reporting & alarms. It is a highly secure and scalable IoT solution, processing millions of readings daily and offers an API, so data can be collected by other data platforms.
Powelectrics Metron4 can be used for control as well as monitoring. eg) We can use relay control to manage pump activity. For example, when the water in a reservoir drops to a user-defined ‘low’ level, our MetronView cloud generates an SMS alarm with a relay change command and sends it to a second Metron4, which is next to a pump.
This switches on the pump. Water is pumped into the reservoir until it reaches a user-defined ‘high’ level. A relay change command is then activated to stop the pump. Regular readings can be taken as often as every 10 minutes with a solar-powered Metron4 device and more frequently if external power is available. The reservoir could equally be a tank and the pump could be pumping contents into or out of the tank.