Remote Condition Monitoring using Industry 4.0/IoT/IIoT/M2M
Remote condition monitoring uses the Internet of Things to monitor key aspects of a process in order to identify poor performance, so that action can be taken before safety, security or productivity is compromised.
Powelectrics offer nearly 30 years of experience in sensing and instrumentation. We empower the Industrial Internet of Things for our customers, by connecting sensors to the cloud. Our technology, combined with the highest quality third party instrumentation and software, is deployed across many industries and is truly global.
Remote condition monitoring can prevent costly stoppages by identifying the need for maintenance before a breakdown, stoppage or incident occurs. Many Powelectrics' customers offer this as value-added sevice to win and retain business by offering enhanced service levels and assurances that critical assets will not break down, along with the usual consequences of expensive emergency remedial work, lost production time, disappointed customers, penalties or worse.
Our solutions are used in a variety of remote condition monitoring applications, globally. Examples include:
- Oil Condition Monitoring
- Pumping Stations
- Temperature for Indoor Crops/Livestock
- Automated Oil Management
- Glue Dispense
- Home temperature, humidity and CO2
- Rail monitoring (eg saloon/bearing/exhaust temperature, fuel/lubricant levels)
- Vibration monitoring on machinery and air conditioning equipment
- Trans-Auto AB Choose Powelectrics as Telemetry Partner for Their IoT Oil Condition Monitoring Solution
- Powelectrics Industry 4.0 Solution Ensures Home Heating and Ventilation System DeIivers Environmental and Cost Benefits
- Bomac Select Powelectrics As Telemetry Partner for Groundbreaking Automated Oil Management System
- Powelectrics IoT Solution Helps Innovative House Builder Demonstrate The Green Credentials of Their Energy-Efficient Homes
- No Skating On Thin Ice for Christmas Shoppers! (Temperature)
- Powelectrics Telemetry Helps Adhesive Company ‘Stick’ to Best Practice(Glue Dispense)
- Powelectrics 'Connected Sensor' Solution Helps Keep Trains On Track for Longer By Monitoring & Controlling Grease Applicators
- Powelectrics Collaborate with Angel Trains and Rubirail to Deliver Award Winning Remote Fuel Level Monitoring and Help Keep Virgin Trains On Track
- Powelectrics Have Developed a Rail Safety Solution in Partnership with the Energy Development Co-Operative
- Powelectrics Help Protect the Public on Footpath Level Crossings Project for Network Rail
Powelectrics are also an established and reputable sensor distributor, offering sensors for factory automation and process control from over a hundred quality international manufacturers. Click here for more information. flow sensors, level sensors, temperature sensors, pressure sensors, vibration sensors, environmental sensors and many more.