MetronTMS - Tank Monitoring System
Using Powelectrics MetronTMS, level sensors take regular readings from tanks and data is sent to the cloud via Metron4 M2M GSM/GPRS telemetry devices.
Thresholds can be configured for individual tanks to alert customers when tanks are reaching amber and red alert low or high levels and even predict when individual tanks will need filling/emptying, based on recent usage. Theft and leakage alerts can also be set up. Tanks can be plotted on a map, by colour code and postcode to enable efficient logistics planning.
- View data securely online using our web based platform.
- Receive alarms when tanks are getting empty or full.
- Increase delivery or collection volumes and reduce part load returns.
- Improved customer service.
- Initiate proactive delivery or collection scheduling.
- Detect theft and leaks and unauthorised competitor activity.
- Provide an audit trail for trend analysis and invoice verification.
- A colour coded mapping system - see what tanks need filling or emptying and their location.
MetronTMS has been designed and is constantly evolving to maximise flexibility and ease of use. It can be used without adaptation or customised by modifying data display, creating bespoke reports and data exports and adding your corporate colours and logos. Powelectrics can establish multiple levels of data access within a MetronTMS user's organisation, meaning that individuals or your customers will only access the data that they are authorised to view.
- Powelectrics Telemetry Solution & MetronTMS Portal Helps Get Brewers Waste Recycled Into Animal Feed
- Powelectrics Help Biodiesel Producer Reduce Logistics Costs To Be Even Greener!